It’s such a feel good to update and refresh your home as the temperatures rise. Here are a few tips to help you stay cool and calm this summer.
- Lighten-up by rolling up area rugs and living with bare floors or sisal rugs.
- Replace dark artwork with mirrors to reflect the summer sun.
- Lighten up your home with fragrance from fresh flowers or diffusers.
- Scatter bud vases filled with 1 to 3 flowers around the house – one bouquet will do it.
- Replace tired dishtowels, potholders and hand towels for a surprising lift in spirit.
- Add an arrangement of pillar candles to replace your fireplace wood.
- Set up an outdoor room with comfy cushions in all-weather fabrics.
Mirrors are jewelry for the walls that add sparkle and shine to any room.